From Sarah, With Joy

*Poet * Author * Wanderluster*

Thursday, October 23, 2014

10 Things That Make Me Happy

1. This performance of this song (get ready for chills):

2. This trailer of this movie:

3. This GIF of this dog:

4. This cover of this magazine (Like really MERYL STREEPS HAIR WHAT? I can't even):

5. This illustration of this fairy-tale (by Cory Godbey):

6. This person hugging this person:

7. This kiss from this show:
(and this one)
(Okay and this one I'm a romantic okay?)


8. This tribute to these stories/characters/writers:
9. This kid in this costume:

10. This man on this planet:

And of course YOU, you gorgeous reader you.

Have a happy filled day!

And write on!

Sarah Allen

For more updates, writing tips, and funnies, sign up for the monthly newsletter and get a free copy of 50 Marketing and Networking Tips for Writers!

13 comments:

  1. Whose Line is it Anyway! Dig that show.
    Age of Ultron trailer is amazing.
    And like the Middle Earth-Narnia illustration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes yes and yes!! So excited for Age of Ultron. And Colin Mochrie is one of my favorite people in the entire world :D

      Delete
  2. I love The Lord of the Rings. As long as it makes you happy...that's all that counts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of great kissing scenes, and you're right about Meryl Streep's wig! This was fun!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay kissing scenes :) And yisssss to Meryl Streep's wig!!! I can not contain my excitement :D

      Delete
  4. What was the first kiss picture? It's bugging me because I feel like I should know that one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's Niles and Daphne from Frasier :D Basically my favorite show, and my favorite couple :)

      Delete
  5. Great post. The Narnia illustration is brilliant. I trend to like the kissing scenes from some classic 30's and 40's movies, but those were choice. Wonderful fun for a Friday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The kisses in Gone With the Wind are basically unbeatable. Oh that Clark Gable :) And yay Narnia!!

      Delete
  6. I needed to read this today :) thank you for kicking so much ass!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, you make me so happy :D Seriously. My favorite thing is showing people happy and exciting things, so anytime!!

      Delete

I absolutely love hearing from you! Thank you so, so much for your thoughts and comments, they really do make my day. Consider yourself awesome. Also, I do my best to respond to every comment within 24 hours, so I invite you to come back and continue the conversation :)

To have weekly posts delivered to your inbox, just sign up here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...