Simple post today. We all love books, right? But every once in a while there comes a book that is just so you, so exactly what you needed to read and in that way it really is life-changing. Here, in no particular order, ten of those books for me:
- Jane Eyre, by Charlotte Bronte
- Gilead, by Marilynne Robinson
- All the Little Live Things, by Wallace Stegner
- Bellwether, by Connie Willis
- A River Runs Through It, by Norman Mclean
- Persuasion, by Jane Austen
- Middlemarch, by George Elliot
- Little Dorrit, by Charles Dickens
- Anything by C. S. Lewis
- Les Miserables, by Victor Hugo
Gah, okay, that was surprisngly difficult, because I have like twenty more I want to put on the list. But this will do.
What books are YOU grateful for?