From Sarah, With Joy

*Poet * Author * Wanderluster*

Monday, March 6, 2023

An Author's Many Hats

Happy Monday! And happy March! So glad to have January and February over and done with, yeah? I'm feeling the tireds and the winter-time blues, so let's see if we can push through together!

An Authors Many Hats

What other hats do we authors wear?

When Are You Gonna Write Real Books for Adults?


A Question For Teachers:


@sarahallenbooks
Hey teachers! especially elementary and middle school teachers. I have a question for you. #teachersoftiktok #teacherlife #teachertok #teachertiktok ♬ Blue Blood - Heinz Kiessling

Book Recommendation: This book by Delilah Dawson is so well written and lots of good spooky fun! You and your upper-middle grade readers will love it.


 ***

Thanks for joining! 


Sign up for my monthly newsletter, and preorder The Nightmare House today!

2 comments:

I absolutely love hearing from you! Thank you so, so much for your thoughts and comments, they really do make my day. Consider yourself awesome. Also, I do my best to respond to every comment within 24 hours, so I invite you to come back and continue the conversation :)

To have weekly posts delivered to your inbox, just sign up here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...