From Sarah, With Joy

Writer querying two novels and some other word babies. I tend to effervesce.

New post every Monday

Monday, July 21, 2014

Writing Lessons from the Las Vegas Pinball Hall of Fame

Vegas has some really cool things. One of them is the Pinball Hall of Fame a couple miles east of The Strip. Some friends and I recently took a trip there and so I decided to make a thing of it.

I used my trip to the Pinball Museum as a chance for another writing tutorial video. If any of you are the type who like YouTube videos on writing, I hope these are useful to you.

Enjoy!


I also want to point out the new newsletter sign-up on the right hand sidebar. This is more a casual random updates thing. By random I mean no more than once a month, and by updates I mean mostly writing tips and resources from around the interwebz and funny awesome things. You also get a free copy of 50 Marketing and Networking Tips for Writers. So if you're interested and pop in your email I won't abuse it. Unless you count pictures of cats and Benedict Cumberbatch as abuse. Just kidding. Sort of. 

Anyway.

Write on!

Sarah Allen

2 comments:

  1. I'll sign up! Don't need those photos though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you interested in attaining enlightenment and personal growth?

    Try doing the following two yoga exercises daily:

    Sodarshan Kriya Yoga

    Sat Nam Kriya Yoga


    Are you interested in preventing and curing cancer, Alzheimer's, high blood pressure, and many other common diseases using an inexpensive, natural indian spice called turmeric?

    Take two teaspoons full of turmeric powder mixed with a cup of warm soy milk (or any kind of non-dairy milk that you'd like). Also eat 2 or 3 black peppercorns along with it, as the pepper helps your body absorb the turmeric better. You also need fat for the turmeric to be absorbed properly, which is why drinking turmeric mixed in water won't work. You have to drink it with milk or some fatty based liquid. Do this twice a day and you will start to feel amazing within a couple of weeks.


    Lastly, please read the following two ancient indian scriptures which talk about the divine love of God:

    Ananda Vrindavan Campu PDF

    Govinda Lilamrta PDF


    If you have any questions about yoga, meditation, spirituality, or natural cures, feel free to email me at delugar@mail2tor.com

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love hearing from you! Thank you so, so much for your thoughts and comments, they really do make my day. Consider yourself awesome. Also, I do my best to respond to every comment within 24 hours, so I invite you to come back and continue the conversation :)

If you enjoyed this post, consider signing up for the monthly newsletter and get more updates, writing tips, and funnies, as well as a free copy of 50 Marketing and Networking Tips for Writers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...