From Sarah, With Joy

Sarah Allen on the craft, business, and joy of being a writer.

Writing tips every Monday

Story time every Thursday

Thursday, April 17, 2014

O is for One Last Drink

My music selections often contain quite a few ballads. A lot of the music I like is melodic and gorgeous, but often slow and a little bit sad. So when I find completely fun and upbeat music that I like (Mika) I make extra sure to keep track of it.

Here's one of my go to happy songs. Check it out :)

One Last Drink by Enter the Haggis

What's your go to happy song?

Enjoy!

Sarah Allen

3 comments:

  1. Good Day Sunshine, by the Beatles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The word haggis is in the title. That would have intrigued me right there. Not that I have any great love for haggis, actually, I fear it. But it is such a fun word!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love hearing from you! Thank you so, so much for your thoughts and comments, they really do make my day. Consider yourself awesome.

If you enjoyed this post, consider signing up for the monthly newsletter and get more updates, writing tips, and funnies, as well as a free copy of 50 Marketing and Networking Tips for Writers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...