From Sarah, With Joy

*Poet * Author * Wanderluster*

Friday, July 13, 2012

Book Trailers

So I think eventually book trailers, once I've done a little more research and had a little more experience, deserve a very in-depth post of their own, but since I'm in a bit of a rush today I thought I'd just leave you with three of my favorites. Three very different styles, everything from very high-end studio produced to very do-it-yourself, but all super fun and effective as marketing tools:

Have a wonderful weekend! And if you have any particular favorite book trailers, link to them in the comments. I'd love to see them!

Sarah Allen

5 comments:

  1. enjoyed thanks--have a nice weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Book Trailers are a thing, aren't they??? Maybe I should get on that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love looking at book trailers :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I took a workshop on iMovie this summer so when the time comes I'm trailer ready.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love book trailers! The one for The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer is fabulous, if you ever get a chance to see it.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love hearing from you! Thank you so, so much for your thoughts and comments, they really do make my day. Consider yourself awesome. Also, I do my best to respond to every comment within 24 hours, so I invite you to come back and continue the conversation :)

To have weekly posts delivered to your inbox, just sign up here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...