From Sarah, With Joy

*Poet * Author * Wanderluster*

Monday, February 6, 2023

Turner Syndrome Awareness Month

 Hey friends! February is Turner Syndrome awareness month. It's a great time to pick up a copy of WHAT STARS ARE MADE OF if you haven't already!


@sarahallenbooks February is Turner Syndrome Awareness Month! I never saw myself in books as a kid. When this mom sent me this video I basically dissolved. This THIS is exactly why we write. #turnersyndrome #disabilitytiktok #disabilityawareness #disabilityrepresentation ♬ original sound - Sarah Allen | Author


Self Care: What are your preferred self care activites?

 


Teaching myself to draw comics:



Book Recommendation: The Nest by Kenneth Oppel is one of my favorite middle grade horror novels. It's got all the best stuff, and plenty of heart!


***

Thanks for joining! 


Sign up for my monthly newsletter, and preorder The Nightmare House today! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you! Thank you so, so much for your thoughts and comments, they really do make my day. Consider yourself awesome. Also, I do my best to respond to every comment within 24 hours, so I invite you to come back and continue the conversation :)

To have weekly posts delivered to your inbox, just sign up here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...