- Finish edits on The Keeper, submit to agents, try not to die.
- Start novel #2.
- Go to the gym more often, eat healthy, weigh consistently. Try not to die.
- Spend at least 10 minutes every day pondering, meditating, or otherwise living in the present.
- Be more grateful and show it. Life is good.
- Try not to let the House, Smash, or Person of Interest finales kill me. Also try not to die while I wait for Downton Abbey and Sherlock.
- Find a job and new apartment. Try not to die.
That's the basics for me right now. Mostly trying not to die. Things are going pretty darn great, it will just be nice to have some of those juggling balls I was talking about back on the ground and settled. I absolutely work better and get much more done when I have a consistent schedule, and it will be nice to get one of those.
What about you? What are your goals for the near future?