1. It's official, guys, I'm addicted to Pinterest. I've been on it for a while, but I just spent a weekend sick in bed and that sort of solidified my addiction. The cool thing is, I've actually gotten some good blog traffic via Pinterest. (p.s. anybody else having issues with Google Analytics or is something funky happening to me?) I may talk about that later, but for now let's just say it's fun and I'm addicted and you should swing on over and check out what I've got.
2. Speaking of sick, is it just me or is everyone and their dog sick lately? Everyone from my roommate to my roommates friend's roommates, which we found out when we were buying Jamba for our sick roommates at the same time, to the little blond boy in my preschool class who hasn't been in two days and my little sister who I found out stayed home today. Something's going around. If you're sick, you have my condolences and a recommendation: Pina Colada Jamba with an immunity boost and a movie with Hugh Grant.
3. Writing: About ready to start editing Novel 1, and making progress on outline for Novel 2. It seems I'm destined to not be a Young Adult author for a while yet, because many of the problems I couldn't seem to fix went away when I changed my MC's age from 18 to 26. Still lots to figure out, but it's coming.
4. I really like listening to jazz when I write. Set Pandora to Miles Davis or John Coltrane and I pretend I'm in a cafe in Paris.
5. Tell me this is not a sassy, sexy and super fun skirt. It's totally a hard core tutu, which makes me smile inside.
p.s. Also these shoes...
p.s.s. And these.