1. I've calmed down from yesterdays craziness. The new plan, which I'm really excited for, is to get a nanny job or something similar in New York for the summer. Something like that. And then the other part of the plan is to apply to graduate school in December, to begin in Fall 2013, and get my MFA. We'll see how that turns out.
2. I'm giving myself a kick in the pants weightloss wise, and no butts about it. (mwa ha!) Going to the gym every day, eating right, and keeping track of it all every day.
3. My room is really clean right now. Just so you all know, because when its clean that's an event. I have piles of books on the floor lining the walls, plus the ones on my shelf. It's beautiful.
4. I want/am going to eventually get this hair-cut. What do y'all think?
5. Going to begin edits on Keeper soon. Hopefully we'll also soon get some breakthroughs on the brainstorming of novel #2.
Whats going on in your life? How are your writing projects coming along?